A&S WELD MACHINES CO., LTD is a global supplier of welding machines, welding rods, welding wires, welding helmets and welding tools. We are dedicated to supplying customers with high-quality welding equipments and consumables. With the long term development, we keep improving our supply channels to offer the better welding solutions.
The international brands in welding industry we can provide include: Miller, Lincoln, Hitachi, Fronius, Telwin, Rilon, Panasonic, Nelson, SAF, Esab, Thermadyne, Kennedy, Osaka, Soyer, Rehm, Migatronic, Alcotec, Kiswel, Avesta, Oxford, Kobelco, Mckay, Bohler, Harris, Sandvik, UTP, etc.
1. We are able to provide original products of world leading brands in welding field, such as welding machines, welding rods, welding wires and so on.
2. We are able to provide OEM service. The engineer can provide solutions based on the customers' requirements. You can find any suitable goods for various applications.
A&S always has three main goals of establishing the welding business:
1. Make contribution to the growing industry with more high quality products .
2. Establish a nice economic chain around the welding area.
3. Keep growing along with cooperators.
The honor of being your trust-able supplier, A&S is on the way to provide the accurate and effective solutions for you!
- 27/06How to Weld with a Welding Machine?
How to Weld with a Welding Machine? Arc welding is a method of joining two or more materials with electrically generated heat. Stick welding is one of the most common and versatile forms of welding, and is a relatively easy way to add professionalism and durability to your DIY projects. 1. Gather
- 12/12The Portable Rod Oven - An Indispensable Welding Tool
The Portable Rod Oven - An Indispensable Welding Tool The portable rod oven is an indispensable welding tool to have while on the welding job. As one of the many welding accessories available to welders, the welding rod oven - also referred to as an electrode oven, hot box or welding electrode
- 10/12A Beginners Guide To Striking An Arc With A Welding Rod
A Beginners Guide To Striking An Arc With A Welding Rod The theory behind keeping an arc going is, the electrical current is forced between the welding rod tip and the steel you are welding. If you want to be a successful welder you must be able to strike an arc and keep it going without even
- 9/12Tig Weld Cast Iron With A Tig Welding Rod In A Way You Never
Tig Weld Cast Iron With A Tig Welding Rod In A Way You Never Considered Before Welding Cast iron is always a crap shoot. There are so many different grades that things are made of and it is not always apparent which one you are about to weld. And there are ways of telling, like spark testing but
- 8/12Keep In Mind The Top 10 Welding Mistakes
Keep In Mind The Top 10 Welding Mistakes Welding is a complex subject, and this article is far from being comprehensive on any aspect of it. However, one thing that it attempts to cover is a few absolutely necessary requirements and a number of basic beginner mistakes that one can easily avoid. As